At Food for Thoughts dinners our conversations are driven by:
- Sharing our pasts
- Understanding the present trends
- Envisioning the future
- Shared Values- the beliefs that define who we are
- Community- connecting our experiences in new ways
- Optimism- a positive and constructive attitude towards change
- Imagination- people sharing new ideas to co-create a better future
- Empathy- listening with the ability to understand and share the feelings of others
- Inclusion- people from diverse backgrounds sharing & learning together in a welcoming surrounding
- Sustainability- taking care of people and the environment
- Home- a welcoming, joyful, home-like setting that ignites our thoughts
- Context of the conversation- purposefully broad to make room for exploration and discovery.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
We invite you to join us at our next Food for Thoughts experience. To reserve a spot fill out the form below.
To date PARTICIPATION in our Food for Thoughts events have included:
For past dinners and conversation topics CLICK HERE.
"Amazing food, exceptional company and progressive thinking made for an enchanting evening." - Nicole (guest)
"There was a slight fear of the unknown. We were individuals at the beginning, but at the end we were a tribe." - Todd (guest)
"It was a wonderful evening. Great food and great conversation. It was like one of those nights in your life where you meet some amazing people you have an amazing time and you remember it the rest of your life." - Shane (guest)
"The evening far exceeded anything I could've imagined. I went in without a clue of what to expect, but I left feeling a strong sense of community and happiness. It's really great that you guys do this and I can see it becoming a grand ongoing communion of thoughts. The food was fantastic and exceptional." - Alex (guest)
"What really resonated with me were the stories of all the people there, and how the underlying feelings were the same even though we all came from completely different backgrounds and experiences in life, the ultimate drives and desires were relatively the same: wanting to be connected, appreciated, valued, and to be able to offer value to others in a meaningful way. Having so many different perspectives on a similar issue was really eye opening." - Tiffany (guest)
Request a Food for Thoughts