Reflexology at the Workplace
Why choose reflexology sessions for your employees:
TO KNOW MORE CONTACT US!
- According to Research America nearly 50 million people suffer from chronic and severe pain in the U.S. The total economic burden of pain is an estimated $635 billion annually. On average, workers with chronic pain miss a total of 345 hours of work per year due to symptoms, resulting in a total of $109.2 billion in lost productivity.
- According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) job stress is one of the leading causes of fatigue, temporary and chronic illness.
- Headaches and migraines affect employees and employers. According to the Migraine Research Foundation healthcare and lost productivity costs associated with migraine are estimated to be as high as $36 billion annually in the U.S. American employers lose more then $13 billion each year as a result of 113 million lost work days due to migraine.
- There are reflexology points on your hands and feet that correspond to every part of the body. Reflexology aids in the reduction of tension and stress, promotes relaxation, aids in the detoxification process, increases blood flow, and helps improve endocrine, circulation and immune systems. Reflexology studies have proven to help with migraines, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, post-operative pain, sinus congestion, and pain and anxiety associated with cancer and cancer treatments, and much more.
- In a study conducted in Denmark 2499 fewer hours of sick leave were taken the first 6 months of reflexology sessions. The company was able to save expenses due to a reduction in employee sickness or absence an average of 11.4 days to 8.5 days per employee.
- In another study employees reported 97% relief from their primary issue, 62% reported improvement, 35% reported partial improvement, 77% reported positive secondary effect.
- Happier and healthier employees and management.
- Greater productivity.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Reduced expenses and greater profit.
- 15 minute sessions (20-30 minute sessions also available).
- Sessions can take place in a quiet room or go office to office.
- Offered once a week to once a month.
- They sit or do repetitive actions for long hours at a time.
- Experience stress, exhaustion, and/or anxiety.
- Do extensive work in front of a computer or find themselves in the same position for long periods of time, compromising neck/shoulder/back.
- Want to integrate holistic practices into your life.
- Don’t have a lot of time but want to learn easy techniques to help with areas of tension in your body.
- Have circulatory, immune, digestive, reproductive, or endocrine system challenges.
TO KNOW MORE CONTACT US!